Monday, August 27

not ready to give up summer

Let me start by saying I am in NO way, shape, or form a summer girl. I must admit though I'm not ready to give up summer. I love fall with every ounce of my being. The fact that I live in Florida (oh and the fact that it's hurricane season!) doesn't make cozying up in a sweater sound fun till about mid November. I think the fact that I dread summer for the first half of it, I don't really get to enjoy it until the point that "no one wants to work on their tan anymore." Here are some things I need to focus on until September 22nd aka the first OFFICAL day of fall!

 
1. wear the heck out of my summer dresses
2. shorts should still be a staple... maybe with a long sleeve t
3. tan lines are still to be praised
4. popcicles should be on the top of the snack list
5. you have yet to master the fishtail braid... work on it!
6. plan a bonfire on the beach
7. make lemon sorbet
8. go to at least 2 farmers markets
9. make a mixed cd titled "summer2012"
10. go tubing (still not sure how safe it would be)

Is there anything you have to check off your summer list still?

xoxo
Campbell