Sunday, February 12

Monday morning coffee

To say I love products would be an understatement. I tend to be a little OCD when it comes to them. You know doing the right thing like cleaning my blush brushes once a week, make sure things are stored the proper way, rolling nail polish in between my hands not shaking it which can create air bubbles. I think the reason why though is because everything costs a ton. Sorry for you that don't understand and were born with the last name Gates, Walton, or Bettencourt. Having to splurge on these can make someone go broke alone, but add in a morning coffee and you mine as well apply for a second job!
















Lucky for you I am one step closer to solving that problem. I found a SUPER easy DIY coffee body scrub!

I made a few minor changes. I doubled the recipe. I used a mix of oil and vitamin E oil, that was silly cheep at the dollar store. The original recipe called for vanilla and mint, but I didn't want mint any where close to my coffee. To me its like brushing your teeth than drinking orange juice EW! So I used vanilla and almond YUM!

 



Funny story as I went to go make the scrub, thinking I had everything already in the kitchen. WRONG. We didn't have coffee... fail. How are you supposed to make a coffee scrub without coffee. 










On the way to the store to get coffee, I stopped at a dollar store and scored vitamin E oil and an eight pack of these fun little containers to share the scrub (seen with the blue lid right) This really makes me want to start planning next years Christmas gifts, I have a feeling 90% might be homemade.


xoxo
Campbell