Wednesday, February 8

Leap of Faith

Have you ever just taken a chance. I'm not talking about a new toothbrush. Like I want this but the rest of the world is out to get me? Yes there are horrible draw backs, I loose money, I loose benefits, I loose seniority. But here is a tiny news flash I WANT THIS, AND I'M GOING FOR IT!


What is something that you took a leap of faith for? My favorite yet to date, was moving to Chicago. I got a chance to live there with an amazing friend (she mine as well be my sister) her hubby, my nephew, and my niece. Yes the nephew and niece are cats- so what!!! I'll admit at times it was hard and I wanted to give up. Those 15 minutes of pouting will never out weigh the amazing memories and friendships I have from that moment in my life.

Here is to the future and following your HEART not your head.

xoxo
Campbell